heart hurts

 


I wished that sadness would get lost from you and not know a way to your heart

And to be accompanied by a cloud of happiness, and joy to be with you

I decorate the world for you with expensive colors and everything that is worthy of you

I fight with my heart and soul everything that harms you

I plant the letters of your name on the side of the road

The bird sings it, caressing its leaves, a breeze that boils you

And the passion smiles, and your face becomes more lustrous than the sparkle

Your eyes laugh and you only see what matters to you

I hide myself from you all deep sadness

And pray to the Lord to protect you and satisfy you

And He opens the doors of His mercy and all the locks for you

And to keep worry away from you and never find you

I spread the floor for you with roses, and fill the jugs with amber

I pour it under your feet to relieve you of what makes you cry

Smile and lay behind your back and take a friendly companion for you

Promise your heart to us and take our hands to you

تعليقات

المشاركات الشائعة من هذه المدونة

كم احتجت إليك اليوم يا أمي

أغار عليك!

يا الله رفعت اليك يدي !!!